Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Whittling Chip
2) Pass the Shavings and Chips Quiz
3) Finish homework with parent
4) The scout’s parent has to give permission for him to receive the Whittling Chip Card. Ow!
welcome A knife is a tool, not a toy.
Know how to sharpen a knife. A sharp knife is safer because it is less likely to slip & cut you.
Keep the blade clean.
Never carry an open pocketknife.
When you are not using your knife, close it & put it away.
Keep your knife dry.
When you are using the cutting blade, do not try to make big shavings or chips. Easy does it.
Make a safety circle: Before you pick up you knife to use it, stretch your arm out and turn in a circle. If you can’t touch anyone else, it is safe to use your knife. pg 147 pg 151 Hold your arm out and turn all the way around. Then, raise your hand above your head. You should be the only one in this circle.
If someone enters your safety circle, close your knife & put it away.
If possible, work with a wall behind you, since you can’t see someone entering your circle from behind you. The Wrong Way