Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Presume Example
Middle School Teacher
Skills and Experience
Common Core Reading and Writing Training November 2013- February 2014
CADA Student Activities Director Training September 2013
FOSS Science August 2012
Bugscope November 2011
Project Learning Tree November 2011
Guided Language Acquisition Development (GLAD) August 2011
8th Grade CORE and Leadership Teacher, Gale Ranch Middle School, San Ramon, CA August 2013- Present
• Implemented new Common Core shifts in lessons on a daily basis and attended 5 Common Core Reading and Writing Professional Development Trainings throughout the year.
• Member of the school’s Climate Committee, and a pivotal associate in planning a district wide Anti-Bullying Campaign “No-Name Calling Awareness Week” at personal school site.
Kindergarten Teacher, Loma Prieta Elementary School, Los Gatos, CA August 2012- June 2013
• Incorporated GLAD educational and behavior strategies with 27 Kindergarten students on a daily basis.
• Educated 75% of the students to have at or above a beginning 1st grade reading level at the end of the school year.
Student Teaching, Donlon & Fredericksen Elementary, Pleasanton & Dublin, CA August 2011- June 2012
• Collaborated in teaching 26 1st and 28 4th grade students while successfully managing classroom behavior.
• Added to the curriculum by implementing G.L.A.D. strategies
To obtain a position as a middle school teacher
California State University, East Bay, Hayward, CA June 2011- June 2012
• Masters of Science in Educational Technology Leadership
Grade Point Average Cumulative- 4.0/4.0
• Multiple Subjects Credential
Grade Point Average Cumulative- 3.97/4.0
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR September 2006-June 2010
• Bachelor of Science in Education Foundations, Minor in Special Education
Grade Point Average Cumulative- 3.52/4.0
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
GradeBook Pro and School Loop
Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, and Camtasia
iPad, MacBook, iPhoto, iMovie, and Garageband
Projectors, Elmo's and Document Camera's
Schmoop, Reading Like A Historian, and Google Drive
Display additional information you have learned from your interview, that you have not already covered in a CREATIVE way- NO BULLETS OR LISTS