Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
From Bell to Android
Transcript of From Bell to Android
The Modern telephone is the result of many people's work. It is important to remember that there is nothing like a single inventor of the phone.
-Scottish scientist, inventor and founder of the Bell telephone companies.
-Credited for his important inventions in aviation.
-1872. he crated a school for deaf and dumb in Boston
- Constructed the photophone
-1888. was one of the founding members of the National Association of Geography
-Winner of numerous awards like the Legion of Honour, Volta Prize of 50,000 francs , Albert Medal and an honorary doctorate.
Alexander Graham Bell
Telephones in the 20th century
-The first american telephone call
- 1904. over three million phones in the United States were manually connected to the central office exchange.
- 1914. the United States became the world leader in telephone density.
- 1927. Bell's model of the 102 phone
- Growth of telephone webs
- 1990. first cable telephone customer
Telephones in the 21st century
- It includes options for a personal digital assistant and a mobile phone
- Most common operating systems in these devices are: Android, iOS and Windows Phones
Android operating system:
- Android is a company founded in October 2003 in Palo Alto, California
- One of the most common operating systems
- Bought by Google in 2005.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO OUR LITTLE STORY.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PHONE
ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL
BELL'S MODEL OF THE 102 PHONE
F. B. T. A.
1. Who's the inventor of the first phone?
a) Alexander Graham Bell
b) There isn't something like a single inventor of the phone
c) The man who discovered Android
2. What was the name of the most popular and lasting physical style of telephone?
3. In 1914. the country that became the world leader in telephone density was:
a) New Zeland
c) the USA
4. 1872. Alexander Bell:
a) Created a school for deaf and dumb in Boston
b) Was one of the founding members of the National Association of Geography
c) Invented his model of the 102 phone
6. When was Android bought by Google?
5. A smart phone is:
a) a phone that you can only use to speak to someone
b) a phone that you can use for texting and calling
c) a phone that you can use for lots of things like calling, texting, taking pictures, internet, using aplications...
F. B. T. A.
1. b) There isn't something like a single inventor of the phone
2. Bell's 102 phone
3. c) the USA
4. a) Created a school for deaf and dumb in Boston
5. c) a phone that you can use for lots of things like calling, texting, taking pictures, internet, using aplications...
6. In 2005.
THIS IS HOW ALEXANDER BELL
MADE THE FIRST TELEPHONE CALL
FROM CUPS TO....
NINA BJELJAC & NEVENA VASILIJEVIC