Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tuesday, Aug 19th
Transcript of Tuesday, Aug 19th
Finish Reviewing for First Quiz-we'll take
this Friday in class.
Review all of Study Guide 1 for Level 1 and Level 2 (SS)
Beginning Music Literacy
Intermediate Music Literacy
Vocal Warm Up!
This week's learning goal: Healthy and Relaxed
your arms to your sides
your feet facing directly in front of you
your neck and throat
Make further gains preparing
for our Friday, October 17th
Review notes learned previously, add on another section of harmony/notes.
Is everyone contributing to the team?
Team Unity Activity
Tape a piece of paper on your back. Have all other
students in the class sign their names and write
one positive thing about you.
Acclimating to Procedures
1. Women's Chorus
2. Concert Choir
3. Sylvan Singers
4. Vaca Pena
5. Sylvan Choir
Please compete for
the most polite and