Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dodging the Medical Nemesis (in progress)
Transcript of Dodging the Medical Nemesis (in progress)
Medical Nemesis What to say
to keep your
autonomy Refusing a treatment ...Say you are switching to a different doctor ...Take copies of your records with you "for your new doctor." Informing doctors of
alternative treatments PubMed and Google Scholar abstracts work.
Private sites do not. ...Say, "Here is a good database search term"
and hand them printouts of abstracts Bying time or
avoiding treatment Refusing a treatment ...Say, "Let us monitor the progress of the condition for a while." Ask for advice on how to monitor at home, non-intrusively.