Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Write an Informal Letter / E-mail
Transcript of How to Write an Informal Letter / E-mail
Give some information about yourself....
Body of the Text
Give detailed information.
Sum up the whole idea...
Don't forget to...
Check the spelling and punctuation
Control the grammar and register mistakes
Start with a suitable heading...
For Example :
Explain why you write this letter / e-mail
Give the message clearly.
Divide the text into relevant paragraphs
Ask questions (if there is any)
Here are some useful phrases: http://WWW.flo-joe.co.uk/preliminaryenglish/writing/phrases-for-informal-letters.htm
Here is a clip about informal letters: