Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photography
ambient light is the
available light in a space
(no forced light from photographer)
the difference between light and dark values
a source of illumination that lightens shadows cast by the main light
Photo taken with a fisheye lens
An extreme-wide-angle lens in which all lines appear to curve around the center
puts light where there once was shadow
colors with similar tint may blend together,
even if they aren't the same color
Light from behind the subject, heading toward the camera
Sunlight coming from behind the subject (horse) makes it difficult to see detailed features of the subject
The amount of light falling on a sensitive material. Controlled with aperture and shutter speed settings
Long Exposure - lens shutter open for a longer time
Short Exposure - lens shutter open for a very short time
stark difference between dark and light colors