Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning Styles VARK Workshop
Transcript of Learning Styles VARK Workshop
First, let's take the test!
What is a "Learning Style"?
applying it to:
Using the Information
Ways to consume information
Underline 2 or 3 things you already do well
**Star 2 or 3 things you think you can try
Look over your
Input (best teaching method)
Study Without Tears (SWOT: best study methods)
Output (best way to take a test or do an assignment)
... now share
So you learned about yourself...
Pick up your handouts
Prepare an explanation of best
methods for your VARK style
Get into groups
by VARK result
What are two things you already do well?
Tying it in:
Two glows and a grow
What is one area you would like to grow? What technique will you use next week to help that?
Kinesthetic approach to science
Extras: Musical approach to math
Dance Your Ph.D. example
Click arrow on the right!