Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of driving question
How does pollution affect the systems of plants and animals?
Pollution is bad for plants and animals. We see pollution as garbage on the earth, ocean, rivers, valleys, and creeks.
what can we do at school?
we can stop throwing trash on the ground and use more trash cans
Thank you for listening. Now, do you have any questions?
the animal systems are
Every day people come in to check our recycling. They hope to see that we are not leaving recyclable trash n the floor or random places. If they see that we are not cleaning up they might make us clean it up. We will give golden eagles to " Go Green" classrooms. We will have morning shout outs to recognize classrooms that are doing great job!
The plant systems are