Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Driving Question
Does Pollution affect the systems of plants and animals.
The systems of animals are circulatory system, respiratory system, nervous system and digestive system.
Pollution is the contamination of air, soil, or water by the discharge of harmful substances. We see pollution on the street, grass, houses, parks, school, lakes, and oceans. Pollution is a problem because it affects plants and animals.
What can we do at school?
Pick up trash more often at school. Label recycle bins and trash bins. Put up sighs around campus. Make sure you put the trash in the correct place.
The plant parts are roots, stems, leaf and seeds
Every day we will come into your classroom and check your recycling. We hope to see the correct things that go in the correct bin. If we see the correct things in the correct bin we will give you guys a golden eagle. We will have morning shout outs to recognize classrooms that are doing a great job!