Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sun Zones
Radiation is a very important aspect of the Sun. It is the main process through which the Sun transfers its energy out into space.
This is the area that we consider to form the outer shell of the Sun.
The surface of the sun, or photosphere, is a yellow-colored layer of thick.
The sun's atmosphere.
Watch this amazing video
about the sun.