Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Road
And we’re still going south.
So we’ll be warm.
Go to sleep.
Should you read it?
Almost Always on Road
No World Location
No Specified Year or Time
Tries to be loving
Love & Kindness soon falls
Wants to be Kind
Third Person Limited
-It cant be third person omnipresent
-It cant be first person
-Second Person? C'mon..
Its the way it has to be
Point of View
Labeled by many
as one of the books
of the decade
Relatability to the man and the boy, their love is profoundly true.
The bleak and lifeless tone of the
post apocalyptic setting
The emotional shattering and heart
breaking the book causes.
Present Day Relevance
Human love and emotion when in a survival state
Lack of Hope
A "what if" novel
Relevant so long as there remains
the chance of catastrophic tragedy
Published in 2006
Humans now have had the capability
of self destruction for a long time now.
Scientists have found apoctalyptic
potential in many possible natural
Presented by Quinn, Chris, Vidur and Sandeep
Relays emotion of book well
Doesn't have same mastery of emotion as McCarthy
Point of View
by Cormac McCarthy