Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SALAT - UL - MUSAFIR
Transcript of SALAT - UL - MUSAFIR
When can we pray Salat ul Musafir ?
Jame means joining two prayers together. We cannot join Fajr with any prayer.
We can join Thuhr with Asr and Magrib with Ishaa.
The Travelers Prayers
Allah made our religion easy. Salatul Musafir is one of the ways in which Allah has made our religion easy . Salatul Musafir is known as The Travelers prayer. Salat ul Musafir has 2 parts . They are Jame and Qasr.
Qasr means shortening the prayer. We can only shorten 4 raka'at prayers. That means we cannot shorten Fajr and Maghrib but we can shorten Thuhr, Asr and Isha.
We can pray salat ul musafir when we are away from our home country or the place we have settled in.