Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
M3 = Success
Transcript of M3 = Success
Day 1- Successful Math Students!
Best Practices for Math
Day 2- Teamwork and Note-Taking!
Day 3- Using Your Resources!
Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
M3 = Success Daily Schedule
o 8:45-9:00 - Welcome/What Do You Know
o 9:00-9:55 - Time Management
o 10:00-10:55 - Session 1
o 11:00-11:55 - Session 2
o Noon-12:55 - Lunch & Minutes Segment
o 1:00-1:55 - Session 3
o 2:00-2:55- Session 4
o 3:00-3:15- Wrap Up
Day 1: Financial Aid 101
Financial Aid Portal Training
Day 2: Scholarships
WHC Lemoore Scholarships
Needs vs Wants
Learning How To Budget
Day 3: ???
Needs vs Wants
Learning How to Budget
Day 1: Values, Goals and Prioritize!
Day 2: Planning and Procrastination!
278-Janessa Taylor/Airy Macias (Money)
231-Shawn Jackson (Math)
230-Jay Thomas/Mike Chamberlain (Math)
Your X is Gone...We Don't Care Y!
Successful Math Student
My Math Lab
Day 1- Canvas and My Math Lab Intro!
Day 2- My Math Lab Homework Tool
Day 3- My Math Lab- Exams, Quizzes, and Gradebook
#m3=success @ whclemoore