Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Battle of Marne
Transcript of Battle of Marne
Germany wanted to stop the allied forces
France and Britain stoped the Germans advance along the River Marne
On 8 September they both start to dig trenches to protect.
Western front, new kind of warfare.
(5 - 12 September 1914)
The four changes in the war.
Change 1: Trench warfare
Change 2: Artillery becomes more powerful
Change 3: Cavalry becomes less important
Change 4: Infantry becomes more important