Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Volume and Net of Cube
Transcript of Volume and Net of Cube
Volume is measured in cubic units, cm3 Experiment ...... to find the space in the cube...
We can use sand to fill up the space in the cube How about the volume of the class? How many people can squeeze into the classroom ? Are we going to use much more sand? Fill this up in the worksheet Hands on Activity Fill this up in the worksheet Cut and form your own cube Calculate the volume of your cube Attempt the other practice questions