Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Zaafira and Austin
Transcript of Zaafira and Austin
Nerve cells have the function of transmitting messages from one part of the body to another. Nerve cells have fibers which either transmit information towards or away from the cell body. Other nerve cells do not transmit any information and are located around the neurons as protective cells.
► 5:16► 5:16
A Nerve Cell is a cell in your body that helps your body grows also the function of the cell sends a messages one part to another part of your body. A nerve cell also can be called a neuron cell. It has the same functions in your body.
Nerve Cell structure
Nerve Cell Functions
The dendrites serve as the stimulus receptors for the neuron, but they respond to a number of different types of stimuli. The neurons in the optic nerve respond to electrical stimuli sent by the cells of the retina. Other types of receptors respond to chemical neurotransmitters. Also the nerve cell