Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DARE to Revise
Transcript of DARE to Revise
to Revise Your Essay
Delete excess to avoid repetition.
Delete repetitive words and replace with pronouns. (Annotation Verbs)
Delete anything off-topic.
Delete "you" and replace with 3rd person pronoun.
Delete the unclear or clarify it.
Add transitions for flow.
Add explanations for clarification.
Add examples to explain.
Add support to strengthen.
Rearrange topics by order of importance.
Rearrange subtopics to the paragraph where they belong.
Rearrange subtopics listed in thesis statement to match order of paper.
Check for spelling errors.
Locate sentence structure errors: comma splices, run-ons, fragments...
Find verb tense inconsistency.
Discover subject/verb and subject/pronoun disagreement.