Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Arizona
Why I want to go there
- I want to go there because it is always warm and barely snows
Arizona trout is only found in Arizona
Arizona leads the nation in copper production
The bola tie is the official state neckwear
Arizona is home to the Grand Canyon National Park
The Arizona tree frog is the state official amphibian. The frog is actually between three-quarter to two inches long.
The capital of arizona is phoenix
Blue and Gold are official state colors
The age of a saguaro cactus is determined by its height.
Located in Fountain Hills is a fountain believed to be the tallest in the world.
Four Corners is noted as the spot in the United States where a person can stand in four states at the same time.
The Apache trout is considered a threatened species under the federal Endangered Species Act.
The Hopi Indians of Arizona are noted for growing their multicolored corn.
The Arizona ridge-nosed rattlesnake is perhaps the most beautiful of all eleven species of rattlesnakes found in Arizona.