Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Deductive and Inductive Reasoning
Transcript of Deductive and Inductive Reasoning
An inductive argument helps you gain knowledge by making an assumption. For instance, let's say that you checked out all of The Hunger Games trilogy from the library. When you came back the librarian suggested a book that was also about fighting in an arena.
Which type of argument is this?
What are some of your own examples?