Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kyrgyzstan
Islam Christians Mountains contain copper, lead,
zinc, molybdenum, iron, vanadium, and bismuth, gold mine, energy source, fresh water, natural gas, tin and tungsten mines.
Kyrgyzstan has a continental climate with little rainfall. There are heavy snowfalls dirung winter. The temperature ranges between 21F to 100F. Government type: Democratic Republic.
The president is head of state. 65% of population are Kyrgyz,
14% uzbeks, 13% russian,
1% chinese. Kyrgyz and
Russian Kyrgyzstan is a poor mountainous
country with dominant agricultural
sector. Cotton, tobacco,
wool, and meat are the
main agricultural products. Horse, lamb, and beef meat dishes,
Noodles and Dumplings, Bread and Tea. The som is the currency
of the Kyrgyzstan. Bears, lynx, Snow Leopards,
Wolves, Yaks, Falcons,
Eagles, and Ibexes. Illigal but still practiced is
the tradition of Bride kidnapping.
Kids go to school and help their parents at home. What do kids that are your age do in that country?
Do they work? Go to school?