Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SAMURAI PROJECT, DAY 2!
Transcript of SAMURAI PROJECT, DAY 2!
Do Now - Tuesday, April 7, 2015
1. Define these words:
2. What is something that your samurai is really good at? Explain in 2-3 sentences. Be creative!
TODAY'S LEARNING OBJECTIVE
SWBAT continue creating a resume for a fictional samurai, including EXPERIENCES,SKILLS and VALUES while using 2 given vocabulary words
and focusing on a samurai's code of conduct.
For students who were absent yesterday:
-New class expectations (parent letter)
-Do Now notebook grading policy
GOOD NEWS #1
If you did NOT receive a red
(for ANY reason) in March, you are
cordially invited to a.....
CALS VIP CELEBRATION!
GOOD NEWS #2
We WILL be going on a college field trip soon - on Wednesday, April 29th!
BAD NEWS/GOOD NEWS/GOOD NEWS
FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL
From now until then, if you receive:
, you *might* be able to go.
for any reason, you will NOT be able to attend.
-We are looking for parent chaperones!
ABSENT yesterday? Pick up the
papers from the Monday folder.
We will create our final draft tomorrow in class :)
Have your resume rough draft out on your desk to receive credit.