Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TWILIGHT ZONE
to 1,000 meters
below the surface. Temperatures about 5º Centigrade
The animals that live in here are adapted to life in near darkness, cold water and high pressure. Many of the animals in this zone have large eyes helping them see in the nearly dark waters. Most are small dark and thin to help camouflage them. Many have large teeth and jaws. Fish living in the twilight zone often have rows of light organs on their inside to camouflage them. This barely-lit ocean layer is called the twilight zone or the disphotic (means "poorly lit" in Greek) zone or the mesopelagic (middle sea) zone. Oceans are home of the most diverse life on earth. Oceanographers divide the ocean into zones according to how far down sunlight penetrates. http://www.coml.org/video-gallery