Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Yu-Hsin, Lin 170433169 CSR
Transcript of Yu-Hsin, Lin 170433169 CSR
Definition of CSR
b. build brand value
b. benefits for everyone
DEFINITION OF CSR
2. Benefits to EVERYONE
- long term
- negative eg.
Ambitious, profit-minded global companies should still behave in a socially -responsible way.
2. build Brand Value
- boost beliefs and affection
- spend less than AD
YU-HSIN, LIN 170433169
Harish, S. and Santhosh, S. (2013). Affects Of Globalization and Limitations of Corporate Social Responsibility in India. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science, 14(4), pp.38-54.
Gatt, A. (2017). A case for international benchmarking and monitoring of csr. [online] Available at: http://www.um.edu.mt/europeanstudies/books/CD CSP3/pdf/btetmatw-agatt.pdf [Accessed 20 Aug. 2017].
Corps, M. (2007). Corporate Responsibility and Globalization | Global Envision. [online] Globalenvision.org. Available at: https://www.globalenvision.org/library/8/1433 [Accessed 20 Aug. 2017].
Dower, N. (2004). Global Economy, Justice and Sustainability. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice, 7(4), pp.399-415.
Do you agree with implementing CSR
Do you agree with me
Three basic principles: