Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Child Abuse
Breaking the silence together
I see, I see, what you can't see -
What is child abuse?
Tuesday june, 3 2014
Anna van Rijn Albatros
Sujata & Willem
In case of child abuse,
has to be placed outside the house.
''We are against child abuse!''
1) What is child abuse?
2) How do I identify child abuse?
3) What consequences has child abuse on the victim?
4) What about the offender?
5) Numbers & statistics.
How do I identify child abuse?
Signals of physical abuse.
Signals of psychological abuse.
Making up own stories.
What consequences has child abuse on the victim?
Emotionally not being able to attach.
Taking away education.
Not wanting to be around parents.
What about the offender?
In former times used to be abused.
Stress and payment depts.
Addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Numbers & statistics.
In case of child abuse, the offender has to be placed outside the house.
Placing a child in a foster home has big impact on the child's life.
When child comes back home, everything goes back to the old way.
Child needs more attention then needed or special treatment.
Child is almost always placed outside the house after abuse.
Child abuse is wrong!
Placing the victim outside the house isn't the best solution.