Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Julian Schnabel
by: Justine Kim
Medium: oil painting on canvas
Who is he?
Julian Schnabel calls himself the modern Picasso. He is known for his plate paintings-- large scale paintings with broken ceramics.
- a lot of value, if you squint your eyes you can see that his face looks almost black and white
-3D qualities because he used broken ceramic plates
-his style is unique. his paintings looks distorted but collected at the same time.
-Schnabel emphasizes on the subjects face.
-you can see the repetition of shapes in the background
-he used monochromatic colors
-the painting is balanced by use of complementary colors
-this painting was created in the 1990's
-in United States