Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bangladesh
The Flag of Bangladesh
British Petroleum head quarters
oil and natural gas
People in Bangladesh
1. The Royal Bengal Tiger is Bangladesh national animal.
2. In Bangladesh, the left hand is consider unclean, so always use your right hand when eating or passing food.
3. Bangladesh is sometimes called “the playground of seasons” because it has six – not four – separate seasons, which it calls grismo (summer), barsha (rainy), sharat (autumn), hemanto (cool), sheet (winter), and bashonto (spring).
4. The people of Bangladesh seldom smile. This is not because they are unfriendly but because smiling much is considered a sign of immaturity.
5. With its size of 2,172,000 square kilometers, the Bay of Bengal is the largest bay in the world