Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5.04 Modern Science: Assessment
Transcript of 5.04 Modern Science: Assessment
Level of Importance
In 1876, Alexander Bell is credited for the invention of the first electric telephone. You could talk to somebody at a long distance. The best thing about it, is that it is portable. The telephone has evolved so much over the years.
Henry Ford made the automobile easier to access to the American public, even though it existed in the 19th century. Automobiles have evolved and became more advance over the years. You can get to your destination more conveniently than walking.
Jonas Salk is known for the vaccine of polio. About 2 million children were given the vaccination for the clinical trial. So many lives were saved, and the cases reported decreased so much.
I feel that medicine is obviously the most important one. Without it so many more people would be dying around the world. Next is the automobile. You can go where you want to go so much faster than before. Lastly, is the telephones help you communicate to long distances. I think it is still important but, not as important as medicine or the automobile.