Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Developing Skills for Business Leadership
Transcript of Developing Skills for Business Leadership
The Nature of The Development
1 Handling product issues, improve customer satisfaction
2 Through technical advice to answer, saving the customer maintenance costs, improve customer confidence
3 Keep abreast of the situation and to improve product quality
Why Does the Change Need to Take Place
S Company （South Korea）
Managing the Global Worker
Finance and Insurance
Development to Run The Call Centre
1 Employee training (Before & After: average time, processing time etc.)
2 Equipment (Maintain & Upgrade )
3 Motivates(What motivates employees most in diverse cultural environment)
4 Organizational cultural(in order to avoid conflicts)
Financial and Economic Considerations
The Economic Environment
Cultural miss-understanding research
Employ professional team
The mature market
- Service industry is the most important part of the British economy.
The government owns the perfect social security system
Perfect market economy system
- Its service sector, especially banking, finance, shipping, insurance, and business services as a great share of GDP, and be a leadership place in the world.
Strong comprehensive national strength
- One of the most affluent, economically developed and the highest living standards in the world.
Low per capita income
The serious problem of poverty
- official estimates, India has a population of 27% belong to the poor between 2004 and 2005 .
Service industry boom
- India's economy industry diversification, service industry is growing rapidly in recent years, increasingly important..
Pursuing a policy of restrictions on foreign goods to enter
- India is few import limit to keep the balance of payments in foreign exchange in the world's. in 1996 ago more than 10000 kinds of goods limited in total.
- South Africa, its main industries can be divided into four parts.Which consists of agriculture, mining, manufacturing and services.
Friendly towards foreign investors
A large number of market opportunities
- it have one of the important channels and connects the Atlantic and Indian Ocean, here has developed into a great artery of the world economy
Sufficient human resources and low labor costs
Culture : know the different culture from global worker
More flexible talent operating model :The new human resource management model using the sharing service platform help to keep competitive advantage and take timely response measures according to local priorities.
Balanced leadership : In the globalization process, the management company must allow for more localized decision-making in the areas of its business expansion.
Common technologies and systems : Established its global human resources information system processing to break geographical limitations, to achieve a unified system
- The Call Centre (S-company) will be located in Seoul Korea, the UK, India, South Africa to provide outsourced sales and services for a range of Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies
- The Call Centre employs 2000 permanent employees who serve a six months probationary period prior to confirmation of their employment.
Based on the analysis and evaluation above, S company can see their strengths and weaknesses. By that, they can have appropriate strategy for the future to run their business smoothly. Improve their business is also make good condition for them to recover their reputation. The manager should have plan for financial in operating and maintenance activities to maximize their profits.
Moreover, operating globalization also promote their brand in the world so that the company should focus on this. Along with that, S company should have suitable training system to improve their staff’s skills to increasing the performance in operating in order to provide the best service for customer.
Based on the analysis and evaluation above, S Company can see their strengths and weaknesses.
They can have appropriate strategy for the future to run their business smoothly
By improve their business is also make good condition for them to recover their reputation
The manager should have clearly plan for financial in operating, maintenance or promoting activities to maximize their profits.
Operating globalization also promote their brand in the world so that S Company should focus on this
The company should have suitable training system to improve their staff’s skills to increasing the performance in operating
By increasing the performance in operating, S company can provide the best service for customer
Equipment includes computer, Internet access, telephone, headset, environment, and other equipment such as: printer, fax machine, copy machine.
Salary depends on working hour. We pay average 10£/hours for employee.
Sogou(2012). The definition of decentralization. [Online] Available from: http://baike.sogou.com/v10482784.htm [Accessed: 04 July 2014]
Wenku (2012). The organizational culture's impact on organizational development. [Online] Available from: http://wenku.baidu.com/link?url=vEKOTkQd52mc50pSu_orCYb_zEYwPpt_W3EhBwxMheSAb-zXpjKmK_Y_5FQz3DWAoS_CLF2z4lsE2AASMIrjc9Ibw4kMEgf-95bwJYot7EC [Accessed: 04 July 2014]