Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Does air contain moisture?
Transcript of Does air contain moisture?
The moisture in the air is called humidity.
What evidence is there that air contains moisture?
The point at which there is so much moisture in the air that it can't hold any more.
The temperature at which the water vapour in the air condenses out into droplets of water.
Use a hygrometer (psychrometer) to measure the humidity in the air
The difference in temperatures between the wet and dry bulbs of a thermometer can be used to determine the amount of humidity in the air.
Evidence of moisture in the air
Glasses fogging up
What other evidence can you think of that air contains moisture?
Windshield fogging up
Dew on grass in the morning
Seeing your breath on a cold day