Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Exponent Rules
Constant is a monomial containing no variables.
Coefficient is a numerical factor of a monomial.
Degree is the sum of the exponents of a monomial’s variables.
Power is the expression of the form xn. Multiplying Powers: Negative Exponents: Laws of Exponents Power of a Product: Power of a Power: Dividing Powers: Laws of Exponents 1 Power of Zero: Power of a Quotient: Laws of Exponents Examples using the laws of exponents: a * a m n