Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exponent Rules
Constant is a monomial containing no variables.
Coefficient is a numerical factor of a monomial.
Degree is the sum of the exponents of a monomial’s variables.
Power is the expression of the form xn. Multiplying Powers: Negative Exponents: Laws of Exponents Power of a Product: Power of a Power: Dividing Powers: Laws of Exponents 1 Power of Zero: Power of a Quotient: Laws of Exponents Examples using the laws of exponents: a * a m n