Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
In at the deep end!
Transcript of In at the deep end!
You are going to perform a 'cover' of a song of your choice
How are bands able to perform to the public?
What strategies might they use?
Do they always agree?
You have rest of todays lesson to decide on a song to cover and who will play each part...Please record any decisions that you make!
Now you are on your third lesson. You will have realised how hard this project can be!
You must pull together and focus. You aim should be to be able to play through your song before half term (3 lessons away). Before christmas we will have a 'battle of the bands'!
How are you going to achieve this?
Your learning strategies....
My teaching strategies...
What skills do you currently have to offer this project?
(don't just think 'musical' skills)
Answer these questions on Kidblog...
What skills/talents/personalities do you think you would need from other people in your group?
What is the style of music that you would like to cover?
What is the instrument that you most want to play?