Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Andrea Perry's ePortfolio
Transcript of Andrea Perry's ePortfolio
For this project I used Dreamweaver and Photoshop CS5 and the FileZilla FTP Client.
To view the site live, go to https://msu.edu/~offbeat I designed and developed a five-module online course titled Introduction to AdvisorTrac that includes written instructions, screencast lab exercises, and a series of assessments. Alternative methods of educational research
Online learning management systems Methods of design and evaluation
Technology and leadership Introduction to AdvisorTrac The course was developed on an aggressive timeline in order to meet institutional training requirements. It is designed to train employees across multiple service sectors of Lansing Community College on a new technological literacy.