Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of the giver
By: Miguel Zapata The Giver
The Giver is a futuristic vision of a seemingly perfect society where everyone lives a life ordered and directed. Life goes quietly into a community where all are equal, there is no hatred or fear, because there are no feelings. In the Community no memory of the past.
1984 1984 is about a state is ruled by one party, whose ideology is called Ingsoc. This, exercises complete control over its subjects, through various instruments of control, and about issues that concern people, such as its past, present and future and this ended with the freedom and human affection Comparison between the two novels Why witres make a futuristic novels?? They want to express their ideas of how the world will in the future Both novels the state control the life of the population
In Both novels the protagonist is against the ideas or the form of goverment
Both novels are utopian world
Both protagonist search his freedom There is a perfect world??