Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SELLING COPPER!
Found in compounds with rocks with ores
History of Copper
Comes from a latin word cuprum meaning Land of Cyprus
Man's oldest metal
Egyptians used the ankh symbol to dense copper in their system of heiroglymphs
Represents eternal life
5 Physical Properties
Metallic Solid at room temperature
Color is a metallic copper
Density is 896 g/cm cubed
Melting Point is 1984 F
Boiling Point is 4644 F
DO YOU WISH YOU HAD INFINITE MONEY?
WELL... IT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT YOU'RE EXPECTING...
BUT! YOU CAN HAVE INFINITE PENNIES!
SOUNDS NICE RIGHT!
MORE WITH THIS ELEMENT COPPER!!
Atomic symbol is Cu
Atomic Mass is 63.546
Location on the periodic table is period 4 group 11
Copper's Atomic Structure
Made of 29 protons and 29 electrons
Where is It?
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY COPPER NOW !
By Jennifer Ha
Use Copper for many things!
Such as.... Gunmetal, pennies, and any kind of electrical equipment!
Here's all the details for this wonderful product!
A COOL CHEMICAL REACTION!
Heating copper hydroxide produces copper oxide, CuO, a black solid.