Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andrew Clements
Clements uses a shed (pictured above) as his workspace to do his writing.
Reasons I like Andrew Clements:
He knows how to reach into his own experiences as a student and a teacher, which make his stories feel authentic.
Many of his books are great read-alouds.
His stories appeal to both boys and girls.
Clements’ novels expose readers to thinking outside the box.
Was born in 1949
Lived in Camden, New Jersey until 6th Grade
Moved to Illinois
A high school English teacher praised Clements' writing
Professors at Northwestern University encouraged and complimented his writing
Writing was hard work.
Teaching was hard work, too.
the guitar and
Andrew Clements’ name appeared in print
for the first time in A Christmas Treasury on the acknowledgements page for several of the projects in the book.
My favorite book by Andrew Clements is. . .
Speaking of Mr. Clements. . .
By Nicole Postel
his first book,
a review of my favorite