Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multicultural India
in India Assimilation Conclusion -Former British colony
-Great Britain have helped
-Independence 1947 By: Unknown Author. «Amazing Facts about India» Amazing Facts Facts about India. Unknown time. October 21, 2012.10.28http://www.facts-about-india.com/amazing-facts-about-india.php
By: Saxena, Deepak & Banerjee, P. «Migration of Indias abroad.» India, Science and Technology. 2002. October 22 2012http://www.nistads.res.in/indiasnt2008/t1humanresources/t1hr8.htm
By: Bhattacharyya, Harihar. «Multiculturalism in Contemporary India.» IJMS: International Journal on Multicultural Societies. 2003. October 23 2012http://www.unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/resources/periodicals/diversities/past-issues/vol-5-no-2-2003/multiculturalism-in-contemporary-india/
By: Unknown author. «Background Note: India» Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs. April 17, 2012. October 22, 2012. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3454.htm j Mahal" www.nationalgeographic.com unknown, (24/10/2012 kl 17.46)
By: Gandhi, Cyber."Indian’s migration history is 2500 years old" www.escapefromindia.com ,30th may 2007,(18/10/2012 kl 13.47)
By: unknown,"British rule in India" www.iloveindia.com unknown, (22/10/2012, kl 08.58)
http://www.iloveindia.com/history/modern-history/british-india.html (22/10/2012, kl 08.58)
By: Unknown wikipedia-writer.
´´Multiculturalism´´ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism, last edited 28th October 2012. (22/10/12)
By: Kathy Livingston. ´´Guide to writing a basic essay´´http://lklivingston.tripod.com/essay/intro.html, last updatet 25th of June 2012. (22/10/12)
By unknown author, username Manish. ´´National integration in India´´ http://www.shareyouressays.com/3088/1005-words-short-essay-on-national-integration-in-india, Written in 2012. -Chan Jit Kaur
distinctions and injustice
-Caste system in India - culturally diverse
- second largest population
- struggling with integration
- Long history of invasions from other parts of the world which has caused cultural diversity - not common
- only 0.5 % is foreignborn!
- still multicultural
- invasions from other parts of the world
- diversity in language - MP 1: India is one of the most diverse countries in the world in terms of culture.
- MP 2: National integration in India has been a problem throughout India´s history.
- MP 3: Colonization has affected India´s culture and history by great means. Introduction to national integration in India A piece of history National integration in India today Ghandi´s speech about fighting the British empire in an non-violent way, ie. by refusing whilst respecting, and being hurt without hurting. Thank you for your time Thank you for your time Thank you for your time