Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of COCA COLA
A bitter alkaloid found in coffee and tea that is responsible for their stimulating effects
Phosphoric acid is deliberately added to soft drinks to give them a sharper flavor
1_ Carbonated water:
Plain water into which carbon dioxide gas has been dissolved.
Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world.
The Disadvantages of carbonated water
The Disadvantages of sugar
Caramel color is burnt or caramelized sugars and starches usually in a water suspension.
A white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative
Lower bone density
By: Sabah Belgacha