Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MATHEMIZE
Concerns about Acceleration
Kids aren't racehorses
Depth and Breadth
Algorithms vs. Equations
Find the balance
Producing vs. Consuming
Active vs. Passive
Finding your Venn
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Feature, not a flaw
Quadrants of Success
Ban the Average/Impact
Maximize range, minimize effort
Long and short view
Problem-solving and beyond!
Path to Flourish
Traits of Gifted Kids
AwesomeMath Summer Program
XYZ Press (Math Leads)
Metroplex Math Circle