Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CHAPTER 4: Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer
Transcript of CHAPTER 4: Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer
Question 3 & 4
American global computer technology corporation.
-Headquartered in Redwood City, California.
-Developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products and particularly its own brands of database management systems.
COMPANY VISION & MISSION
The success of Orecle’s products and services is based on three principles -
Simplify, Standardize and Automate.
“Deliver the best information with the highest quality of services at the lowest cost”
DISCUSS THE SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BIG DATA AND THE MORE TRADITIONAL MARKETING RESEARCH CONCEPTS FOUND IN CHAPTER 4.
I LOVE UMS
Yes, competition from small start-ups really poses a big competitive threat to Oracle.
ORACLE : Getting a Grip on Big Data
CHAPTER 4: Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insight
LECTURER NAME : DR. HJ AMRAN BIN HJ HARUN
TUTOR NAME : MR. MASRAN BIN TAMIN
GROUP MEMBERS :
1) MOHD FADZLE BIN KADIR
2) HERMAWAN BIN PEDDA
3) MOHD SHAHRUL NIZAM BIN SULAIMAN
4) CHRISTINA BINTI EDRIS
5) FLORENIE KAPITAN
6) SITI WAN AZIEWAN TATI BINTI GUSTIN
2.0 DISCUSS WAYS THAT ORACLE COULD PROVIDE CLIENT CUSTOMERS WITH THE ABILITY TO FORM BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH CUSTOMERS
Both are process-driven.There must be an established process in place in order for marketing research to function in a timely and relevant manner.The process for traditional marketing research .This process can be applied to Big Data as well.
- Because of the scale involved,Big Data must focus on developing a system that automatically collects,organizes and even interprets the data.
- Traditional methods can produce large and even massive amounts of data.However,Big Data is all about size.
DOES COMPETITION FROM SMALL STARTUPS REALLY POSE A BIG COMPETITIVE THREAT TO ORACLE? EXPLAIN WHY OR WHY NOT.
Big Data is Not a Panacea
Data exhaustion on the ground
Difficulties in filtering relevant information
FROM A CONSUMER POINT OF VIEW, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DOWNSIDES TO THE DEVELOPMENTS IN BIG DATA?
4 P's Of Oracle Company
- Engineered Systems
- Enterprise Management
- Oracle Consulting
- Oracle Financing
- Oracle Managed Cloud Devices
- Oracle Premier Support
- Advanced Customer Support
- Oracle University
- Refer to the Oracle Mission that is “Deliver the best information with the highest quality of services at the lowest cost”. Oracle offers lower prices than competitors.
- Oracle products are all over the country in the world.
- When launching a news product, Oracle will hold a press conference with the media, blogger and loyal customers.
- The bloggers will disseminate information on their latset products.
IN THE FUTURE, WILL CONSUMERS BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THESE DOWNSIDES OR LESS?
- consumers are willing to give the information as long as the consumers is rewarded
- The example for the little reward is a pen, bags and t-shirts while the example for the great reward is a great discount and a free product.
- About a little reward, usually requested information is basic information about the consumers. Therefore consumers are willing to give information.
- While the great reward are given for specific information. For specific information, often consumers will give the information because they are regular customers at the companies.
- The majority of companies today has their own customer information system and it’s easier for the companies to obtain the necessary information about the customers.