Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FRIDAY November 4th, 2016
Transcript of FRIDAY November 4th, 2016
M: Staying in your seat
V: Level of 0
P: Complete the DO NOW
REVIEW ON FORMULAS
-ALL TOGETHER WILL GO OVER ONE MORE TIME S=D/T
-Formulas will be given on the test.
-How high can this skier get, if he is moving at a speed of 14 m/s????
-Why were you able to interpret this??
When playing Barber Bingo we will be going over Force and Motion Vocabulary that will be on Mondays quiz.
What we will NOT do.
BINGO CHIPS- If i see any thrown or if you take them out of the class. You will be serving a Lunch Detention today on a Friday, and immediately out of the game.
Cheating- If caught cheating you will be losg the entire purpose of the game. This will result in just completing a boring worksheet on the other side of the room.
What we WILL do.
Enjoy the game, ask questions if you are confused with a term or if you need me to re-explain.
Have a great and positive Friday.
-What answers were we confused about??
FOR MONDAY!!!! Then no school TUESDAY!!