Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Verb Agreement
Plural subject=plural verb Singular Example: Michael Jordan was one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
Plural Example: Hunter and Justin were football players in middle school. How about groups like family, team, and army?
Secret: When the subject is collective you're almost always safe with using a singular verb. Example: The army was offering scholarships to people that signed up.
Example: The family has many cooks in the kitchen at the same time. (Has could also be Have)