Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Exam Anxiety
The results of this problem are;
1. Bad exam results
3.Arguement with family members
4. Restriction of computer games What can we do to solve this problem? You should start planning for the examination well before the exams begin. You should always seek help if there are things you don’t understand, especially if you are stressing out. You have to relieve your stress by exercise, aerobics, walking, swimming, dancing once or twice during the week. You should not do last minute revision; stop all studies the night preceding the examination. To sum up, many students have the same problems and these solutions can avoid students away from exam anxiety. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING