Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Pieces of Evidence for theory of the Continental Drift
Transcript of 5 Pieces of Evidence for theory of the Continental Drift
Theory of the Continental Drift
1. Continents fit like Puzzle Pieces
- like fit of
were identical to those found in
like rocks found in
preserved in rocks of the same age but from different
- small fresh water reptile
- plant remains found in
4. Coal Beds
beds found in
, Great Britain
and Belgium were deposited during the same time period.
areas - not usually where they are found.
of trees that normally grow in
areas, but today are in a