Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Video Games and Teen Violence
Transcript of Video Games and Teen Violence
Immunity to Violence
People who play more vs. people who play occasionally
Intensified Aspects Visible
Lack of Studies
Normal People Playing
Prone to Violence
Responsibly Towards Parents
How the Kids Get the Games
Use Common Sense
Genetic Predisposition and Upbringing
Violence in the home
Genetics playing a role
Juvenile Crime Rates
Decline of crime and incline of games
Arrest Rate 71.9%
Violent Crime 49.3%
Violence in this Room
Video Gamers here
How many of you plan to Murder?