Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezi #2
Parent Meeting Welcome Important Dates Expectations Other Items 1. Monday, Nov. 19
- Player/Parent Drug Alcohol Meeting 6pm in PAC
- Mustang Madness Scrimmages 7pm
2. Dec. 21 to Dec. 27- No Practice All Teams
3. Jan. 21-25- Coaches vs. Cancer Fundraiser Week
- Game vs. BVNW on Friday, Jan 25
4. Feb. 23- Buckaroo Bash Fundraiser
- 6pm at the Ritz Charles
5. April 7- Banquet- 6pm at BVN Support System
- Players Play, Coaches Coach, Parents Parent Procedure for Contacting Coaches:
1.Player talks to his coach.
2.Player talks to Coach Phifer.
3.Parent may talk to coach or to Coach Phifer.
4.Parent may contact the athletic director if issue is still not resolved. Coaches will never talk about playing time, strategies or other players. No meetings will take place on game days. Congrats and thanks for your support.
Team Parents: Elizabeth Edwards and Jennie Helmker
All updates and practice schedules are online at
Follow us on twitter @bvnbasketball
Trainer: Lyle Christensen
Phone 913-239-3149 1. Call office if your son is sick and can't make it to practice.
2. Unexcused absences and tardies to practice can result in loss of playing time.
3. Only JV/V will practice on snow days- if conditions are okay.
4. Drug/Alcohol Policies- We will follow BV district policy on any violations.
5. Social Media- Please follow and monitor your son's use of facebook and twitter. Negative posts can result in disciplinary actions.
6. Sportsmanship- We expect our players to show sportsmanship towards opponents and officials. Please help us by doing the same thing in the stands. Thanks and Go Mustangs!!