Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
for Profit and Social Good Presentation Outline Any Question? - History
- Product Line
- Marketing strategy
- Discussion Questions
- Question Mission History & Background Channel structure Product Question 1 Do you think Ben & Jerry’s strategic alliance with wholesales, franchisees and international licensees are viable in the long run, given that Ben & Jerry expects more from its partner than simply earning points? Question 2 Answer 1 Given the multichannel arrangements used to distributed Ben & Jerry’s products, do you see a potential for channel conflict developing despite Ben & Jerry’s noble intentions? Marketing strategy - Circus mobile
- Free Cone Day Question 3 Do you think Ben&Jerry’s existing channel structure is an ideal one, given the kinds of social objectives the company is pursuing? Explain. - Cut out the middle man >> Less gas and suppliers >> Help them promote the company going green
-Ship directly to the wholesalers >> Less cost and less traveling >> Save money and time
-Use a selective distribution intensity >> Make the distribution much faster and cheaper >> Connects with the consumers
-Minimum storage and assortment >> have to freshest ice cream
Channel structure Advantages: Vivian GU
Lynn CHEN Disadvantages
for multichannel - Use a multichannel strategy for a niche product
- More stakeholders = more pressure on the profit
- Requires specialist equipment to every channel distribution, the cost is high.
-Online and mail order may not be appropriate idea for selling ice cream.
-Most of their suppliers are scattered around the world
Potential Conflicts: External issues:
1.Different cultural views
2.Foreign government procedures
3.A major competitor, Dreyer’s, is producing 40% of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
4.more stakeholders = more pressure on the profit