Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JUC Library
Studying area. Components: Less book shelves.
More computer tables.
Quieter area for studying.
Natural lighting. Needs The Old Plan After studying the space we came with the concept of “Space Saving” and tried to fulfill all the library needs . Concept (Space Saving) The New Plan First, as you enter the library on your left hand you can see the studying area! So, we’ve decided to move it to the end of the library which is much quieter space than its old position. Studying Area HOW ? Computers Area Was blocking the entire view and hiding the natural light.
We moved it near the door (previous studying area).
Combine the two rooms into one. Reception Book Shelves As the book shelves block the natural light, we decided to move it into another place where it’ll be separated and at the same time near to the reading area.
The book shelves are arranged to create a space like a room where it also has a built in chairs .
Thanks For Listening =) Done By: