Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The School Library and Digital Literacy
Transcript of The School Library and Digital Literacy
all about Information & Stories
using and creating effectively
and ethically online...
interactive & social reading
ebooks and audiobooks
'useful stuff' for digital literacy
with note feature
a place to...
images etc licenced for others to use
Philip Allan Reviews
Facts on File
Geography All the Way
& Public Domain
Citation List Year 7+
In text citations Year 9+
Preferably use public domain or CC,
Minimum: credit to photographer +link
Documents: student name + name of prep
Use of Doctopus/Classroom
Science and Literature
Biology, Business, Chemistry,
Economics, English, Geography,
C20th History, Physics, PE
Politics and RS
ebooks (with notes)