Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Life Sack
by: Teagen Parker
Costs and Benefits
What is it?
How is it used?
"Solar Water Disinfectant Process technology that involves killing deadly contaminants through thermal treatment and UV-A-radiation."
The bag is filled with grains and sent to communities in developing countries.
Uses straps for easy transporting of water to community sources
When the grains are gone, they fill the sack with the water.
"Life Sack Water Purifiers." PureDrinkableWater. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Mar. 2015.
dual purpose of food and water storage
"Life Sack Solves Drinking Water Issues for the Third World." Inhabitat Sustainable Design Innovation Eco Architecture Green Building Life Sack Solves Drinking Water Issues for the Third World Comments. Inhabitat, n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2015.
only a concept for now
do not know exact price to manufacture
not a large amount of water